- Forming part of a substantial B-listed Georgian tenement in Edinburgh's prestigious New Town, north of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining hall, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, study, boxroom, utility room, shower-room and an en-suite bathroom.
- Period features include: timber sash and case windows, ornate plaster-work, panelled woodwork, working shutters, flagstone floors, and fireplaces.
- There is a paved terrace with cellar storage to the front, an enclosed and well-tended rear garden with gated access to Canon Lane, and permit on-street parking on local streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Further features include: gas central heating, real wood flooring, excellent storage space and cupboard space, and TV and phone points.
- Spacious and well-presented, three bedroom, corner-aspect garden flat, with many traditional features and a flexible floor plan.
- By appointment - call MOV8
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
This well-presented, three bedroom, corner-aspect garden flat, with period features and a flexible layout, forms part of a substantial B-listed Georgian tenement in Edinburgh's prestigious New Town, north of the city centre. Opening off the below-pavement terrace, with flagstone floor and dado panelling, the entrance hall connects to two internal hallways, serving the living areas. To the front, a large living/dining room with twin front windows, opens to a front-facing office/study. A spacious kitchen/breakfast room, off the dining hallway, features stainless-steel units with natural wood worktops, appliances including a five-ring dual-fuel range-style stove, an American-style fridge/freezer and a washing machine. There are three extra-large double bedrooms, the master having a generous en-suite bathroom with flagstone flooring and a roll-top bath. There is also a good-sized shower room with WC compartment, a large boxroom/media room, and a fitted utility room with a washer/dryer. New Town is a superb central location with a diverse choice of local amenities, including cafés, bars and restaurants, along with the city’s main attractions including George Street, Princes Street and its gardens, museums, and galleries. Forming part of the Edinburgh UNESCO World Heritage site, the area is dominated by impressive Georgian townhouses, cobbled streets and exclusive gardens. Extensive high-street shopping is available on both Princes Street and George Street, with multiple supermarkets conveniently located around the city centre, along with a Tesco Superstore on Broughton Road and a Waitrose at Comely Bank. The Omni Centre features a multi-screen cinema and a health club, whilst Bannatyne’s Gym is located on Queen Street. This highly-desirable position is within close reach of Waverley Station, and convenient public transport links are available from throughout, including the tram service from York Place. The property is also within easy walking distance of well-regarded schools including Stockbridge Primary and The Edinburgh Academy.