- Viewing by appointment only - call Mov8
- Spacious and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with private front and side gardens.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in desirable Bruntsfield, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows with secondary glazing, gas central heating, panelled doors and plasterwork, a fitted kitchen, and cable TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, with beautifully kept private front and side gardens, and permit on-street parking to the front.
- External storage include two separate timber sheds, one used for bicycle storage, the other as a general store.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with private front and side gardens. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in desirable Bruntsfield, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the private doorway into the entrance vestibule which opens to the impressive hall which includes a large store cupboard. Set to the front, the bright and well-proportioned living room features an ornate original cornice, a Huntingdon 20 gas fire, press storage and a large recessed window offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen, accessed via a spacious and bright dining/family room, is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, gas cooker, extractor hood, washing machine and dishwasher. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, with sanded and varnished floorboards and fitted wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is similarly sized and finished. Single bedroom three may be used flexibly as a study, and the bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, and there are also walkways along the Union Canal, whilst the Fountain Park leisure complex has a multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available on foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore Place.