- Exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens, set in a quiet residential street.
- Located in the highly desirable Craiglockhart area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, a family bathroom, and a utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including in the eaves.
- Externally the property benefits from established private front and rear gardens, mostly laid to lawn.
- There is a private driveway to the side leading to a separate garage, as well as unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
- Total floor area of 121m2 in the Home report excludes the garage.
Exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens, set in a quiet residential street, located in the highly desirable Craiglockhart area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule leads into the main hall which has pendant light fittings, real wood flooring, and grants access throughout, including to a store cupboard and an under-stairs cupboard. Set towards the front, the bright and spacious living room offers a bay window, a feature fireplace, and a recessed press with built-in storage. The modern and stylish kitchen is set towards the rear with sliding patio doors out to the garden which provide plenty of natural light. With ample space for dining furniture, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, fitted handleless units, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, induction hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. A separate utility room provides fitted units, a sink, a clothes pulley, the boiler, space for further white goods, as well as a door out to the side of the property. The master bedroom is set quietly to the rear and has carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and a modern en-suite shower room, whilst similarly well-finished bedroom four is set to the front with a press cupboard. Also on the ground floor is the family bathroom which has a white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Upstairs, the landing provides a skylight, access to the eaves, and leads to generous bedroom two which has a cupboard and an en-suite shower room, as well as to bedroom three set overlooking the southeast-facing garden. Craiglockhart is conveniently situated in the south-western quarter of Edinburgh, and provides a good choice of local amenities including two large supermarkets, with primary and secondary schools within the vicinity. Many recreational facilities are offered, including Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Merchants Golf Club, and the Craiglockhart Dells which follow alongside the Water of Leith walkway. The nearby Union Canal walkway also offers pleasant walks, including pedestrian access to Edinburgh Quay. Regular bus services are readily accessible in the area, allowing a quick journey to a large choice of specialised shops, services, bars and restaurants in both Morningside and Bruntsfield, and on to the city centre. The city bypass and Slateford railway station are also only a short distance away, providing connections to the major motorway networks, Edinburgh International Airport, and beyond.