- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, lower villa with private front and rear gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the Carrick Knowe area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating including a new combi boiler, storage provision, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a well-kept private rear garden with a timber shed, a shared drying area, and to the front, a private garden laid to lawn, and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, lower villa with private front and rear gardens, set on a quiet residential street, located in the Carrick Knowe area to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard and opens into the rear-facing, bright and spacious living/dining room, which features laminate flooring, an open shelved press, a decorative fireplace and space for dining furniture. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, solid wood worktops, a ceramic sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood and a fridge/freezer. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front of the property, and includes wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting and a bay window; bedroom two is similarly well finished, also with laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the stylish and recently installed bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite including an electric shower over the bath, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Carrick Knowe, which lies just to the south of Corstorphine, is an established residential area and has an excellent range of social and recreational facilities. There is local shopping throughout, and nearby St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.