- Beautifully presented, south-facing, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway.
- Set on a quiet side street in Edinburgh's long-established Corstorphine area, to the west of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, natural wood features throughout, contemporary flooring and lighting, and a wood-burning stove.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, updated modern internal doors, good storage including a loft, and a garden office with power and lighting.
- Externally, to the front, there is low-maintenance landscaping and a driveway continuing to the side, offering multi-vehicle parking.
- Set to the rear, an enclosed rear garden includes a mono-blocked patio, a lawn, a store shed, secondary access to the garage, and a garden office.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, south-facing, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway. Set on a quiet side street in Edinburgh's long-established Corstorphine area, to the west of the city centre. A welcoming entrance hall features modern wood-effect flooring continuing into the lounge and kitchen, and two built-in under-stair storage cupboards. A spacious living and dining room enjoys dual-aspect natural light, and features a fireplace with a real-wood mantel and a wood-burning stove, a shelved press, and recessed spotlighting. With a door to the rear garden, the kitchen includes stylish fitted units and worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a sink with a spray-pull tap, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, bedroom one is set south-facing to the front, and features carpeted flooring, a built-in store, a wall-mount TV point, and a central pendant light fitting. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and also includes carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, a bright shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, a corner cubicle with a mains mixer, and tiled splash walls. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west-of-city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill are found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools at all levels. Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Freehold