- Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, second floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Tastefully finished with light contemporary decor and fittings throughout, features include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is a secured entry system, an enclosed shared courtyard, and zoned street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 14:00-16:00
Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, second floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development, conveniently located in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features two built-in store cupboards. An exceptionally spacious lounge and dining room, is set to the rear and features wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. Off the lounge, is the kitchen with real-wood worktops and breakfast bar, quality ceramic sink, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, and gas cooker. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front, and include contemporary flooring, and fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is set off the hall, with a side-aspect window, and is fitted with a modern three piece suite with a mains shower mixer over the bath. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.