- Modernly presented, spacious and versatile three bedroom, second floor flat with an allocated parking space.
- Forming part of a modern residential development, the property is located in the popular Meadowbank area, just east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring and decor, good integrated storage, and open leafy views to the northerly aspect.
- In addition, there is double glazing, electric heating, a secured entry system, landscaped grounds, and a residents' car park.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
* RECENTLY REDUCED TO FIXED PRICE £5,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION * Modernly presented, spacious and versatile three bedroom, second floor flat with an allocated parking space. Forming part of a modern residential development in a quiet cul-de-sac setting, the property is located in the popular Meadowbank area, just east of Edinburgh city centre. This property benefits from unrivalled views of the wonderfully leafy and lush Lochend Park to the rear and a well-maintained communal garden to the front. The generous, well placed hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features two built-in store cupboards, the entryphone handset and ample space for outerwear storage. A large public room has two northerly-facing windows offering bright natural light and pleasant views, and includes wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. Southerly-facing, the kitchen is set off the lounge and has a cupboard and space for a breakfast table. It is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, a washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with a canopy above. The first bedroom is north-facing, and includes wood-effect flooring and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Bedroom two is south-facing, also with a built-in wardrobe, whilst a third flexible bedroom is set to the northerly aspect. Completing the accommodation, the bright bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including an electric shower unit over the bath and modern wall panelling. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore, and the soon to be completed state of the art Meadowbank Sports Centre within short walking distance. Frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat all offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.