- Impressive, spacious and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, first floor flat with extensive period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- The property is located in desirable Newington, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, three double bedrooms, a shower room, en-suite and utility room.
- Features include high ceilings, sash and casement windows, superb plasterwork, panelled doors, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an established private garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Impressive, spacious and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, first floor flat with extensive period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement. The property is located in desirable Newington, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has engineered solid oak flooring, serves each room within the flat and opens into the bright and spacious living room which is set to the rear, featuring ornate plasterwork, a wood burning stove and a deep bay window affording views over the rear gardens. Including a full range of high specification AEG integrated appliances, the breakfasting kitchen is fitted with bespoke contemporary units and Silestone quartz composite worktops. Also featuring a bay window, the large master bedroom features oak flooring, exquisite cornice-work and a modern en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is likewise to the front, similarly sized, and with ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom three may be used as an office. The shower room is fitted with a double walk-in cubicle including a rain head mains mixer shower, and the utility room has space for further appliances. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows, as well as the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, including Sciennes and St Peters RC primary schools and James Gillespie's and St Thomas of Aquin's RC High School for secondary schooling. The area also benefits from a regular public transport service allowing for easy access to and from the city centre.