- Spacious and beautifully presented, four bedroom townhouse, set over three levels, with a private garden, driveway and garage.
- Located in a modern residential development in the popular seaside town of Prestonpans in East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, four bedrooms, a family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including in the eaves.
- Further features include a rear garden with decking and a lawn, with a private rear driveway leading to the attached garage.
- Video walkthrough available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully presented, four bedroom townhouse, set over three levels, with a private garden, driveway and garage. The property is located in a modern residential development in the popular seaside town of Prestonpans in East Lothian. The entrance hall has solid oak flooring, has an under-stairs cupboard, and gives access to all rooms on the ground floor as well as to the carpeted stairs. The solid oak flooring continues through to the bright and spacious living room which offers a box bay window to the front. The generously sized dining kitchen has plenty of room for dining furniture, gives access to a WC with a two-piece suite, and has patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and a tiled surround. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. On the first floor, bedroom two has a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room, whilst bedrooms three and four are equally well-finished, both with carpeted flooring and room for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mixer over-bath shower and tiled splashwalls. On the second floor, the large master bedroom features carpeted flooring, dual-aspect windows, a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room consisting of a modern two-piece suite and a cubicle with a mains shower. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, with further connections to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport services are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.