- Immaculately-presented and spacious, one-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment with an allocated parking space and leafy views.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive riverside setting in Auchendinny, Penicuik.
- Comprises an: entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, Georgian style double glazed windows, a secured entry system and an alarm system.
- The development also provides an allocated and visitors parking space, a shared bike store, and landscaped grounds.
- This desirable development is set adjacent to the River North Esk and Glencourse Burn, with superb woodland walks throughout.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, one-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment with an allocated parking space and leafy views. Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive riverside setting in Auchendinny, Penicuik. An exceptionally light and spacious hall gives access throughout and features the secured entryphone handset and a walk-in store cupboard. Set to the front is the open-plan public room, offering bright neutral decor with solid wood flooring and a chandelier light fitting, whilst also benefiting from pleasant leafy views to the adjacent woodland. With ample space for dining furniture, the modern kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops and matching upstand and a stainless steel sink, whilst appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above and a fridge/freezer. The front-facing bedroom offers convenient storage provision with two built-in wardrobes whilst also featuring a wall-mounted vanity desk and TV point. Completing the accommodation and set internally, the contemporary bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Auchendinny is a small village, with a pleasant rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass and ideally placed for commuters. Nearby Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 offers links north and south, and regular bus service links to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.