- Light, beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac on an established residential area, in Eskbank, Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance porch, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, family room, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground-floor shower room.
- Highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, a loft and a semi-garage store.
- Externally, the property befits from a lawn, shrubbery and a driveway to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patios and new 6' tall privacy fencing.
- This development also offers visitors spaces and well-maintained communal grounds, whilst it is close to both schools and supermarket shopping.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light, beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens and a driveway. Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac on an established residential area, in Eskbank, Dalkeith, Midlothian. A welcoming entrance porch has a storage cupboard offering space for outerwear, and opens into the hall, with a spacious living room set to the front featuring a fireplace and wood effect herringbone style flooring continuing from the hall and throughout to the rear-facing dining room, partitioned by double-doors, and accessing the garden. Set off the living room, with further garden access, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer and a tiled surround; with appliances including a range cooker and dishwasher. Whilst the utility room features further units and worktops, a built-in storage cupboard, and further space for freestanding appliances, with a washing machine and tumble dryer included in the sale. Set to the front, the family room offers a flexible space for further lounge furniture or a home office or gym. Completing the ground floor, the shower room is fitted with a modern suite, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. On the upper floor, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a wall-mount TV point and a built-in wardrobe. Generously sized bedroom two is also set to the front, with two windows, two light fittings, two built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and a wall-mount TV point. Whilst two further carpeted bedrooms are set to the rear, similarly well-sized and finished, also with built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is fitted with a modern suite including an electric shower over the bath, panel splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold