- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with immaculate gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet and established residential area of Elderslie, Johnstone.
- Comprises an; open plan living/dining room and kitchen, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, there is also excellent storage.
- External features include a low-maintenance garden, and residential parking with a private driveway and an enclosed garden to the rear with patio.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with immaculate gardens and a driveway. Located in a quiet and established residential area of Eldersile, Johnstone. The entrance hall has herringbone style flooring, a storage cupboard and opens into the spacious living/ kitchen area which features herringbone flooring and a bay window, allowing for natural light. Open plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a breakfast bar and a composite sink. Appliances include a gas hob, integrated electric oven and extractor hood and dishwasher. Set to the rear, the stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite with a mains shower and a tiled splashback. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a generous bay window allowing for natural light. Bedroom two and three are similarly well-finished, with pendant light fittings and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Famed as the birthplace of William Wallace, Elderslie is a charming village approximately 11 miles west of Glasgow city centre, situated midway between the towns of Paisley and Johnstone. In prime position for easy commuting via car, train or bus, the A737 is easily accessed, and Johnstone rail station is within a mile of Elderslie. Well-regarded schooling is available locally and a good range of restaurants, shops and amenities can be found throughout. More extensive shopping can be found at the nearby Phoenix Retail Park, with restaurants, supermarkets, and a cinema. Local walks can be found along the Old Patrick Water, whilst Gleniffer Braes Country Park offers open green spaces and outdoor recreation.