- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom townhouse, over three levels, with a private garden.
- Set in a modern residential development in Bathgate, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, WC and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating with 'Hive' control, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage provision.
- Further features include a stone flagged rear garden with timber shed, and a small garden and allocated private parking space to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom townhouse, over three levels, with a private garden, set in a modern residential development in Bathgate, West Lothian. The entrance hall has wood effect flooring, a storage cupboard, carpeted stairs leading to the landing and affords access to the front-facing dining room. Set off the dining room, the stylish kitchen with French doors opening to the rear-facing garden, is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink and panel splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding American style fridge/freezer and an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood and dishwasher; whilst the utility room includes the freestanding washing machine and further fitted units. On the first floor, the bright and spacious living room has ample space for furniture, carpeted flooring and a bay window. Internally off the landing, the family bathroom features a modern white bathroom suite with mixer shower hose tap and tiled splashbacks. Bedroom three, currently used as a study, offers flexible space with pendant lighting and carpeted flooring. On the second floor, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite with shower cubicle; whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished. Bathgate offers a convenient commuting location for both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a selection of supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafés. Further extensive shopping is available in Livingston including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. Bathgate has two golf courses, with Bathgate Golf Club to the south, and the Balbardie Park of Peace to the north, with the park also hosting the local sports centre, offering a wide range of facilities. Beecraigs, Almondell and Polkemmet Country Parks are all excellent locations for families and walkers.