- Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, three-bedroom, lower villa, with gardens, a detached garage and driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the highly desirable Ravelston area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, family room, three double bedrooms, WC, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include generous rooms sizes and tall ceilings, a spacious family/dining room extension with hardwood flooring, good store spaces and light decor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and a cellar space accessed from the driveway, whilst the garage has a remote door, power, lighting and water supply.
- The multi-vehicle driveway is to the side of the property, a well-tended terraced garden is to the front, and a secluded patio garden is to be found at the rear.
- Some furniture available upon separate negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, three-bedroom, lower villa, with gardens, a detached garage and driveway. Located in a quiet residential street, in the highly desirable Ravelston area, west of Edinburgh city centre. Entering the front door, a vestibule entrance has space for outerwear and gives access to the main hallway with a built-in store cupboard. Set to the front are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, with bedroom one featuring a fireplace and bay window, and bedroom two featuring built-in wardrobes. Bedroom three has a side aspect window; whilst a WC is set internally off the hall. The generous lounge is set off the rear of the hallway, features a fireplace, and is open to the impressive family room extension with a patio door to the rear garden. With dual-access from the hallway and family room, the kitchen has space for a breakfast table; whilst fitted units and worktops include a sink with drainer, washing machine, dishwasher, freezer and an integrated double oven, and electric hob. A family bathroom completes the accommodation and is set off the hall with a side aspect window, and fitted with a three piece suite and an integrated shower cubicle. Ravelston lies a short distance from the city centre and has long been established as one of the most desirable suburbs of Edinburgh. Excellent local amenities are available on Queensferry Road and at Craigleith Retail Park, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank. Local recreational facilities include access to the cycle path network, connection to the Water of Leith, golf courses, Corstorphine Hill, Cramond, Inverleith Park, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area. A regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre, and there are good road connections to the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport, and motorway network.