- Tastefully presented, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the Shandon area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, period details and tall ceilings, contemporary flooring, and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and an exceptionally well-maintained shared garden.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the Shandon area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features two built-in storage cupboards and a secured entry handset. The well-proportioned living room offers separate areas for lounge and dining furniture and includes a 'feature fireplace', carpeted flooring, two press cupboards and two ceiling light fittings. Set internally, a stylish kitchen has stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and includes a freestanding washing machine, and an integrated microwave, oven and gas hob with a canopy above and a glass splashback. The double bedroom has ample space for freestanding storage and features a period fireplace, cornice work, carpeted flooring and a TV point. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, including a mains shower over the bath and contemporary wall panelling. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at both Gorgie and Longstone, an Aldi and Lidl closeby, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park and the Union Canal provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.