- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, triple-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with superb views of Arthur's Seat and the Pentland Hills.
- Forming part of a modern residential development, the property is located in the popular Gorebridge area in Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With light tasteful decor and in ready-to-move-in condition, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and good integrated storage provision.
- This well-maintained development includes an allocated parking space, secure entry system, landscaped grounds, and a shared bike store.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, triple-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with superb views of Arthur's Seat and the Pentland Hills. Forming part of a modern residential development, the property is located in the popular Gorebridge area in Midlothian. The spacious entrance hall gives access throughout and features carpeted flooring, two built-in stores, the entryphone handset, and gives access to the loft space. Front-facing, a good-sized public room has space for both lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring and plain coving. Set to the rear, the bright kitchen is fitted with modern units, quality worktops with a matching upstand, inset sinks, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a washing machine. There are two well-proportioned and carpeted bedrooms set to the front and rear, with rear-facing bedroom one also including a built-in mirrored wardrobe and plain coving. With a side-aspect window, a spacious bathroom completes the accommodation and is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.