- Closing date set for 12 Noon on Friday 29/03/2019.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm, or by app - call MOV8 0345 646 0208
- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, double-upper villa with a study, private garden and driveway.
- Set in a residential area, located in Colinton, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a study and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, good integral storage including in the eaves, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a well kept rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a timber shed, and a private driveway to the side of the building.
- Home Report available online.
*Closing date set for 12 Noon on Friday 29/03/2019.* Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, double-upper villa with a study, private garden and driveway. Set in a residential area, located in Colinton, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the hall which has carpeted flooring and serves each room on the first floor. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a bay window, laminate flooring and pendant lighting. Set to the rear of the property, the stylish dining kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a composite sink and tiled backsplash. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with the freestanding dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine available by negotiation. There is a study set off the kitchen which may be used flexibly, and bedroom two features laminate flooring and a shelved storage alcove. The recently installed, fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite, a mixer over-bath shower and feature radiator, whilst on the second floor, bedroom one is carpeted and includes a velux-style window and a walk-in wardrobe. Colinton is one of Edinburgh’s most sought after residential areas set in the south-west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Tesco at Colinton Mains Dr, Morrisons at New Swanston, and Co-op on Oxgangs Rd North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors and good public transport links.