- Spacious and elegantly converted, extended two-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat with private gardens.
- Set in a traditional stone-built terrace, the property is located on a quiet residential street in the Leith Links area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a bespoke and sympathetic modern extension to the rear with full length bi-fold patio doors and skylights.
- Original period features have been carefully retained, including original sash and casement windows with working shutters, period fireplaces, cornice-work, and wood panelled doors.
- Externally, there is a private patio garden to the rear, a small private front garden, and ample on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding area.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 7TH DECEMBER AT 12NOON** Spacious and elegantly converted, extended two-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat with private gardens. Set in a traditional stone-built terrace, the property is located on a quiet residential street in the Leith Links area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The private entrance opens to a traditional vestibule, which then opens to the main hall serving all rooms within. With sanded and varnished floorboards continued from the hall, the spacious and bright public room is set to the rear. The extension features skylights, recessed spot lighting, underfloor heating, a feature reclaimed brick wall, and large bi-fold doors opening to the patio garden, while a dining area offers an open shelved press, pendant light fittings, and ample room for dining furniture. Set to one side, the contemporary kitchen is fitted streamlined modern units, an integrated induction hob with a pop-up downdraft extractor hood, an electric oven, dishwasher, and fridge. Set to the front, the extremely generous main bedroom has ornate plasterwork, a ceiling rose, a decorative fireplace, press storage and a deep bay window with working original shutters providing plenty of natural light. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and also features a decorative fireplace and working window shutters. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom features a white three-piece suite, an electric over-bath shower and a chrome ladder radiator. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.