- Located in the popular Liberton area, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a floored loft.
- Home Report available online.
- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, main door, upper villa with gardens.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring and light fittings, a stylish bathroom, and a modern fitted kitchen.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance garden to the front continuing to the side, a large lawn to the rear, and unrestricted street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, main door, upper villa with gardens, located in the popular Liberton area, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall features space for outerwear and a built-in store cupboard. A carpeted stairway leads up to the main hall with two built-in store cupboards and loft access. South-facing to the rear, a bright living room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and features a gas fireplace with tasteful surround, coving and carpeted flooring. Set off the lounge with a front-facing window, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with a marble-effect surround, a sink with drainer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A washing machine and fridge/freezer are available by negotiation. Bedroom one is rear-facing and features fitted wardrobes, wood-effect flooring and coving. Bedroom two is front-facing and also includes wood-effect flooring and coving. The fully tiled bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a modern suite, including a shower over the bath. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.