- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with private gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in heart of Loanhead, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, with contemporary decor, flooring and lighting, and featuring a stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, and a partially floored loft.
- Externally, there is a lawn, paved path and shrubbery to the front; whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn, raised wood-decked patio, and a large store shed.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with private gardens to the front and rear. The property is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in heart of Loanhead, Midlothian. A bright entrance hall gives access to the lounge and carpeted stairway, and features a built-in store cupboard and wood-effect flooring. The spacious dual-aspect living room can accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, features French patio doors leading out to a raised wood-decked garden patio, and includes modern wood-effect flooring, an electric feature fireplace, and plain coving. Set off the lounge, the kitchen also has a door to the garden, and is fitted with modern high wall and base units, wood-effect worktops with a matching surround, unit downlighting, a sink with drainer, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with canopy above. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to each aspect, with both including carpeted flooring and built-in stores. Completing the accommodation, the stylish rear-facing bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, including a mains mixer shower over a P-shaped bath, recessed spot lighting and tiled splashwalls. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and an excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with a pool and gym, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connections to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the A720 city bypass.