- Well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Located in a leafy, established and family orientated residential area of Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, sun room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, and good storage including a loft.
- Externally, there is a lawn and established shrubbery to the front, with a driveway leading to the garage with power and lighting, whilst the rear garden is laid to lawn with two patio areas.
- In addition, there is a network of interconnected paths providing off-street walks (including to the local primary schools).
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage. The property is located in a leafy, established and family orientated residential area of Penicuik, Midlothian. A bright, carpeted entrance hall has space for outerwear, and gives access to the lounge, stairway and to the flexible single bedroom which is currently used as a study. Front-facing, the living room features wood-effect flooring, a wall-mounted gas fireplace, and sliding doors opening through to the kitchen, creating an open-plan living space when required. Rear-facing and with space for a dining table, the kitchen includes French patio doors opening to the generous sun room with wood-effect flooring and further access to the garden. The kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, double oven and a freestanding washing machine. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to each aspect, both with carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.