- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite, WC and utility room.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally the property benefits from a monobloc two car driveway, and an established south-west garden laid to lawn, with a patio and deck.
- Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home built by CALA, with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet, residential modern cul-de-sac development, located in popular and well placed Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Features include smart-controlled gas central heating, water heating by solar panels, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and garage.
- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home built by CALA, with private gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet, residential modern cul-de-sac development, located in popular and well placed Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh. The hall has Amtico flooring extending through to most rooms on the ground floor, affording access to the modern WC and the bright and spacious living room which features carpeted flooring and inset down-lighting. With french doors to the rear deck, the dining kitchen has ample space for dining furniture, and is fitted with modern units and a range of integrated appliances including an induction hob, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, with the utility room having space for further white goods. Upstairs, the generously sized master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite shower room with a mains shower. There are three further carpeted double bedrooms each with built-in storage provision, and a well appointed family bathroom featuring a modern white three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle, a chromed ladder radiator and tiled splash-backs. Kirkliston is a historic small town, on the western edge of Edinburgh. The village is a designated conservation area, set amongst the agricultural land bordering West Lothian, with a village centre surrounded by an increasing amount of modern residential developments. Bars and restaurants can be found locally with plenty of amenities in the heart of the village and at nearby South Queensferry, where there is also a Tesco superstore. A multitude of country parks and open walks are also available in the surrounding area; whilst also hosting well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, together with regular bus services, and Dalmeny rail station, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh and Glasgow.