- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens to the front and rear, quietly set back off of a residential street.
- Located in popular Tranent, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic and in both bedrooms.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden with an outside store, timber shed and deck.
- There is also a garden to the front, with on-street parking available to the front and rear of the property.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens to the front and rear, quietly set back off of a residential street, the property is located in popular Tranent, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, two cupboards, stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the spacious and light, dual-aspect living/dining room, which features carpeted flooring and ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. With a door leading out to the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with traditional-style kitchen units, wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, extractor hood and electric oven, with a freestanding fridge/freezer and space for further white goods. Upstairs, front-set bedroom one features carpeted flooring, two built-in wardrobes and has plenty of room for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring, a built-in cupboard and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a rainfall shower head over the bath, a heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, and integrated storage units. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with its traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.