- *** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 7/5/19 AT 11AM ***
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment. Call Mov8.
- Light, spacious and well-presented, modern, two bedroom, second floor apartment with garage and open views to fields and woodlands.
- Quietly located within a select residential development (with residents' association) lying in the lea of Corstorphine Hill, with an outlook to Craigcrook Castle.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule and hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, intruder alarm, and cable TV and phone points.
- With a large, floored and insulated loft, Lichfield safe, and option to adopt BT ultrafast fibre broadband from mid 2019.
- Externally, there is well-tended shared gardens and communal landscaped areas, an integral single garage and ample, unrestricted off-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
*** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 7/5/19 AT 11AM *** This light, spacious, two bedroom, second floor flat with a garage and open woodland views, is set quietly within a select modern development. It lies in the lea of Corstorphine Hill and overlooks the grounds of Craigcrook Castle, creating the feeling of being in the countryside. A carpeted entrance vestibule and hall provides access throughout, featuring a deep store, cloak cupboard, and loft access hatch. Leading through to the dining kitchen, the living room features fitted carpeting, built-in storage units, a rear window to the gardens, and a timber fireplace with stone hearth and living flame gas fire. With abundant natural light from two windows offering field and woodland views, the kitchen/dining room consists of a good-sized dining area and a modern fitted kitchen. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. Two carpeted double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes are set to either aspect. The bathroom features a three-piece suite, over-bath electric shower, full-height tiling, large vanity mirror, carpet, and a side window. Blackhall is a desirable residential area, located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There are local convenience shops and supermarkets nearby in Davidsons Mains, Comely Bank and at Craigleith Retail Park. For leisure, Corstorphine Hill Local Nature Reserve, Ravelston Park, Cramond Shore and The Royal Botanic Gardens are easily reached. Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf Clubs and Barnton Park Tennis Club are also nearby. Regular bus services are available on Craigcrook Rd. The state and independent schools in the area are highly-regarded. They include Blackhall & Davidsons Mains primary schools, The Royal High School, Stewart's Melville and Mary Erskine schools, and St George's school for girls.