- Well-proportioned, freshly decorated and well-presented two bedroom lower villa with gardens.
- Quietly located on a one-way street in Edinburgh's long established residential Restalrig district, east of the city centre.
- Comprises: living/dining room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, mains smoke alarms, fitted blinds, and satellite and cable TV and phone points.
- There is an easily maintained private front garden, a shared drying area to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
This well-proportioned, freshly decorated and well-presented two bedroom lower villa with gardens, is located quietly away from main roads on a one-way street in Edinburgh's long established residential Restalrig district, east of the city centre. Opening directly off the communal entrance, a large living room, with double window looking onto the front garden, provides access throughout. Features include a timber fireplace with coal-effect gas fire, wood-effect laminate flooring, a deep under-stairs cupboard and plenty of space for seating and dining. With a window to the shared ground to the rear, the spacious dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops and splashback tiling, and a range of appliances including a freestanding electric cooker, tall fridge/freezer, and a washing machine. Set to each aspect is a good-sized double bedroom, with fitted carpeting and space for freestanding furniture. Accessed via a short internal hallway with full-height built-in storage, the family bathroom, with rear window, is fitted with a modern white suite, splash tiling, an over-bath electric shower, and tile-effect vinyl flooring. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.