- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor flat, with gardens to both aspects.
- Located in the picturesque town of Musselburgh, East Lothian, with close proximity to the waterfront, harbour and High Street.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features includes a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, contemporary flooring, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a lawn to the front, an enclosed rear patio garden, and an allocated shed store.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor flat, with gardens to both aspects. The property is located in the picturesque town of Musselburgh, East Lothian, with close proximity to the waterfront, harbour and High Street. A generous hall, with quality wood-effect flooring and cornice-work, gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and has space for freestanding furniture and outerwear. Rear-facing, a tastefully-finished living room includes an open-shelved press, coving, ceiling rose and a door out to the garden. Set off the lounge, the kitchen is front-facing and includes wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand and a sink with drainer, whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and an induction hob with a canopy above. Two carpeted double bedrooms are set to the front, and include built-in press cupboards, coving and pendant light fittings. A third double bedroom is set to the rear, and includes fitted wardrobes, coving, a pendant light fitting and carpeted flooring. The fully tiled bathroom is also rear-facing and fitted with a modern suite including a mains mixer shower over the bath. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun," lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town, whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.