- Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and a detached double garage.
- The property is set on a generous elevated plot with superb rural views, in the popular Gorebridge area of Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance porch/conservatory, inner hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, upper hall, four flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- In ready-to-move-in condition and finished in light neutral decor throughout, the property has been refurbished with a new kitchen, bathroom, doors, and flooring.
- Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Externally, there is a multi-vehicle driveway, lawn, wood-decked patio, and a double garage with power, lighting and a mechanic's pit.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and a detached double garage. The property is set on a generous elevated plot with superb rural views, in the popular Gorebridge area of Midlothian. A bright and extremely generous entrance porch offers excellent views of the garden and surrounding countryside, and also serves as a conservatory. The inner hall offers space for outerwear and opens into the central hall which gives access to the three ground-floor public rooms and the WC with two-piece suite. Set to a southerly-facing aspect, the spacious living room includes carpeted flooring, coving, and a wall-mount TV point. The kitchen is also set to a southerly-facing aspect, and is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with canopy above. A flexible and spacious dining room has two northerly-facing windows and includes contemporary wood-effect flooring, coving and a central light fitting. On the first floor, a carpeted upper hall gives access to the four well-proportioned carpeted bedrooms, with bedroom one set to the north, and the others all set to the south and enjoying superb views to the Pentland Hills. A family bathroom completes the accommodation and has been fitted with a stylish suite, including a shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.