- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, upper villa with private side and front gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in the Mountcastle area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, TV and telephone points, and good storage including a partially floored attic.
- Further features include an easily maintained side garden, a front garden with monobloc driveway, with ample on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, upper villa with private side and front gardens and a driveway. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in the Mountcastle area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the welcoming carpeted hall which has a storage cupboard and serves each room within the property, including the attic via an access hatch. The light and spacious living room features large windows providing plenty of natural light, laminate flooring, a decorative fireplace and space for both lounge and dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with modern, high gloss wall and base units with stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and a tiled splashback. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, with wood-effect laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst bedroom two includes sanded and varnished floorboards; bedroom three is similarly well-finished, with laminate flooring, ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, and a storage alcove. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Mountcastle is an established residential area lying to the east of the city centre, within easy reach of excellent shopping at Portobello, Meadowbank, Leith, Fort Kinnaird, and The Jewel. Excellent leisure facilities are available close by, including a public library, Portobello swimming & fitness centre, and public golf courses at Portobello and Craigentinny. With open spaces nearby including Figgate Park, Portobello Beach and promenade, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat, there is also a good choice of highly-regarded schools at both primary and secondary level, including Duddingston and St. John's Primary, and Portobello and Holy Rood High School. Regular bus services are available throughout.