- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, double upper villa with private garden, forming part of an impressive stone-built terrace.
- Set on an elevated plot with spectacular views, in the popular Scottish Borders town of Galashiels.
- Comprises of: halls for each level, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, box room, and a bathroom.
- Features include tall ceilings, bay windows, a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and TV and phone points.
- In addition, there is a private garden set to the rear, unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets, and quick access to Galashiels station for connections on the Borders railway.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, double upper villa with private garden, forming part of an impressive stone-built terrace, set on an elevated plot with spectacular views in the popular Scottish Borders town of Galashiels. The front doors open to the carpeted stairway, which leads up to the first hall giving access to the kitchen, living room and to the second stairway to the upper floor. The living room is set to the rear and features carpeted flooring, cornice work, and a gas fireplace with tasteful surround. Off the living room is the flexible third bedroom with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen is set to the front and features fitted units, varnished hardwood flooring, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and feature superb views from bay windows. A bright, generous family bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower over the bath. Off the upper hall is a built-in store cupboard, and a flexible box/study room with shelving and access to an eaves space. Externally, there is a private rear garden which is accessed via a pathway to the side of the property. Galashiels is a ancient burgh with famous historic links, buildings and sites, surrounded by the rolling hills of the Borders countryside. By direct route along the A7, Galashiels is located approximately 27 miles from the Edinburgh City Bypass, making it a convenient commute for countryside living. Excellent leisure pursuits surround the area, providing golf, fishing, mountain biking and hill walking, including the famous Southern Upland Way. The town itself has all the local amenities expected, including a major supermarket, local shopping, restaurants and cafés. Galashiels also has its on train station for the Borders railway, offering easy and direct commuting straight into the heart of Edinburgh.