- Beautifully presented, spacious and flexible four-bedroom, link-detached family home, with private gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the highly desirable Colinton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, conservatory/dining room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, and two shower rooms.
- An exceptional family home with generous public spaces, highlights include skyline views to the Forth crossing from the garden, and to Edinburgh Castle and the city skyline from the first floor.
- Further features include a bespoke front extension, an integrated kitchen, continuous engineered wood flooring for the main level, and contemporary shower rooms.
- In addition, there is excellent storage provision including a loft, HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, and multiple TV points.
- Externally, there is a raised patio and a driveway to the front, whilst the beautifully maintained two-tier rear garden includes a patio, lawn, and store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, spacious and flexible four-bedroom, link-detached family home, with private gardens and a driveway. The property is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the highly desirable Colinton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall, with space for outerwear, grants access to a ground floor double bedroom which has French doors leading directly out to the garden. Just beside, there is a modern shower room fitted with a white suite, a corner shower cubicle, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Carpeted stairs lead up to the original main level, which has a store cupboard, recessed spot lighting, and quality engineered wood flooring which continues throughout. A large and spacious living room, which has ample room for multi-purpose use, has a modern wall integrated electric fire, windows to the front, as well as dual-aspect light from the large conservatory extension to the rear. Accessed via double doors, the generous and bright space can be flexibly used as a dining/family room and provides access to the rear garden as well as the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, 5-ring gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one offers carpeted flooring, fitted storage with a window seat, and superb skyline views of the city. There are two further double bedrooms, both with built-in storage, with bedroom two quietly overlooking the garden, while bedroom three is set to the front. A second shower room completes the accommodation, and is fitted with a large shower enclosure with a mains rainfall showerhead and built-in storage, a stylish concealed cistern, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Colinton is one of Edinburgh’s most sought-after residential areas, set in the southwest of the city with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including a Tesco at Colinton Mains Drive, a Morrisons at New Swanston, and a Co-op on Oxgangs Road North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, Water of Leith and Colinton Dell, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.