- Light and well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in popular Danderhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished, features include a modern fitted kitchen, bright bathroom, contemporary flooring, gas central heating with a new boiler installed just last year and double glazing.
- In addition, there is good integrated storage provision including a fully floored loft space.
- Externally there is a lawn and driveway to the front; whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn, paved patio and a store shed.
- This established development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 26TH MARCH AT 12 NOON* Light and well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa, with gardens and a driveway. Located in popular Danderhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall features a built-in store cupboard and gives access to the living room and kitchen. With further access to the carpeted stairway and French doors to the conservatory, the living room includes wood effect flooring, coving, two spotlight ceiling fittings and an understairs storage cupboard. Set to the front, the kitchen is fitted with modern units. marble effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and with appliances including a fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The generous conservatory offers a further public room and includes a patio door to the rear garden and wood-effect flooring. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the rear and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a central light fitting; whilst set to the front, the second bedroom also features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a front-facing window, a shelved storage space, and is fitted with a three-piece suite including an electric shower unit over the bath. The Danderhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre, but inside the city-by-pass, offers a good range of local amenities, including a local supermarket, and also has its own primary school. A number of local shops and sports centres are in close proximity, while major retail parks located at Fort Kinnaird, Straiton, and Cameron Toll are within easy access. Edinburgh city centre is roughly a 20-minute drive away, making the area popular with commuters, with the Sheriffhall roundabout, just to the south of Danderhall, linking to the city bypass and the major motorway networks beyond. In addition, a regular bus service runs along the main Old Dalkeith Road/A7, and also from The Wisp.