- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens, a driveway and an integrated garage.
- Set south-facing in a modern, factored residential development, located in the Burdiehouse area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen/family room, utility room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a bespoke extension creating an exceptional living space, floor-to-ceiling patio doors, a skylight, and a quality integrated kitchen with quartz worktops and an island.
- Further features include stylish bathroom suites, continuous Karndean flooring for the ground floor, and contemporary lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft and a garage with power, lighting and a recently fitted electric roller shutter.
- Externally, the property benefits from a lawn and a double driveway to the front; whilst a good-sized rear garden includes wood-decked patios and a synthetic turf lawn.
- Adjacent to the front is the historic 'Lime Kilns' listed land, and the development also provides ample resident and visitor parking spaces.
- Fridge/freezer, hot tub and garden furniture are available by separate negotiation.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens, a driveway and an integrated garage. Set south-facing in a modern, factored residential development, located in the Burdiehouse area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall, and to the front-facing living room, with a southerly-aspect enjoying plentiful natural light, a wall-mount TV point and a built-in cupboard. With Karndean flooring continuing from the hall and living area, a stunning open-plan kitchen and dining/family room offers an exceptionally spacious room, finished with light decor, spotlights, a wall-mount TV point for the family area, a skylight, and large patio doors accessing the rear garden. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, an island with an induction hob and extractor hood, with further appliances including an integrated double oven, dishwasher and wine fridge. Whilst, set off the room, is a convenient utility room and WC, with internal access to the garage. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the rear, with light decor, carpeted flooring, and a modern en-suite shower room; whilst three further bedrooms are set on opposite aspects, similarly well-sized and finished in light decor, with carpeted flooring for bedrooms two and three, and wood effect flooring for bedroom four. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a rainfall shower over the bath, modern panel splash walls, and a ladder-style radiator. Burdiehouse lies approximately six miles south of the city centre, with a good choice of shopping outlets on hand, including a Morrisons supermarket on Gilmerton Road and further amenities available at the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre. There is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. For scenic walks, the Braid Hills and Pentland Hills are only a short drive away, and there are a whole host of leisure facilities including a riding school, ski centre, and golf courses in the vicinity. Schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level, and an efficient public transport network is on hand, which operates to most parts of the city and the surrounding areas. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold