- Light and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, modern detached bungalow , with gardens, driveway and adjoining garage.
- Set on an enviable plot, located in a desirable and maintained development of just 22 homes of just, in Loanhead, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, en-suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing and open rural views to the rear.
- Externally there are garden areas to all four aspects, including a driveway to the front, lawns and patios, with the plot bordered by woodland to the rear.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitor spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a central 'village green.'
- included in the sale are all floor coverings, all window blinds and the garden hut.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, modern detached bungalow, with gardens, driveway and adjoining garage. Set on an enviable plot, located in a desirable and factored development of just 22 homes of just, in Loanhead, Midlothian. The welcoming central reception hall features a large built-in storage cupboard, access to the attic space via a Ramsay ladder, plain coving and contemporary wood-effect flooring. A good-sized, dual-aspect living room features French patio doors to the conservatory, a contemporary gas fireplace, plain coving and carpeted flooring. The kitchen features modern fitted units, black stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, stainless steel sink with drainer, and an integrated electric oven, gas hob and canopy. A particularly spacious conservatory provides an additional public room, with space for lounge and dining furniture, and is ideal for entertaining with attractive views over the garden with a woodland backdrop. The conservatory has fitted blinds, tiled flooring, a set of French doors and a patio door for access to the garden. Set to the front, a master bedroom features built-in mirrored wardrobes, TV and phone points, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom is also set to the front and features a TV point and carpeted flooring. Bedroom three has a side aspect window and is currently used as a generous dresser and office, featuring built-in mirrored wardrobes and carpeted flooring. A large family bathroom is set off the hall and has a fitted suite, including a bath with a shower head fitting. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and an excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with a pool and gym, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connections to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the A720 city bypass. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: E.