- Immaculately presented and modern, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens.
- Situated in a growing residential development in The Wisp area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- In ready-to-move-in condition, this is a stylish modern home finished with contemporary fittings and light and tasteful decor.
- Features include a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and quality flooring and contemporary lighting throughout.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, there is a small planting bed and a paved path to the front. The enclosed rear garden features a synthetic lawn and a paved patio.
- There is a residential car park adjacent to the rear of the property, while the development also offers extensive unrestricted street and visitors parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and modern, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens. The property is situated in a growing residential development in The Wisp area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall includes a built-in cupboard for outerwear storage, modern tiled flooring, and grants access throughout, including to a convenient and spacious ground floor WC. Set towards the front, the bright and stylish kitchen is fitted with high gloss units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, and a sink with drainer. Fully integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. The reception room is through to the rear with French patio doors opening out to the garden. With plenty of natural light, the space also offers ample room for both lounge and dining furniture and a deep under-stairs cupboard. Upstairs, generously sized bedroom one is set towards the front and offers two windows, carpeted flooring and plenty of space for bedroom furniture. There is another double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, while a third rear-set bedroom could also be flexibly used as a home office or nursery. Completing the accommodation, the contemporary family bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a mains shower over the bath, and tiled splash walls. The Wisp is a modern residential area, lying to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre, inside the city bypass and well-placed for The Royal Infirmary. Nearby Danderhall offers a good range of local amenities, including a supermarket, chemist and post office, and also has its own primary school. The major retail park at Fort Kinnaird is a short drive away, as is the retail park at Straiton, just off the city bypass, which also offers ease of commuting to surrounding areas and motorway links. Regular public transport is available from The Wisp itself, and also from nearby Newcraighall Road and Danderhall, linking to the city centre. Hunter's Hall Public Park offers green outdoor spaces for recreation, along with Liberton and Duddingston golf courses.