- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street in the Loanhead area, close to the bypass, and lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Bright and tastefully finished, highlights include a fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom, and well proportioned rooms.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from an easily maintained private garden to the rear with a lawn, patio and timber shed, whilst there is a well-kept garden to the front and ample on-street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens, set on a quiet residential street in the Loanhead area, close to the bypass, and lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance has tiled flooring, gives access to the carpeted stairs, and opens into the spacious, front-facing living room, which features wood-effect flooring, a living flame gas fire set within a decorative stone fireplace, and a good-sized storage cupboard. With a door leading out to the rear garden, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a stainless steel sink, and a breakfast bar. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine available by negotiation. Upstairs, front-set bedroom one is generously sized and features carpeted flooring, two built-in wardrobes, a pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard, whilst the well-appointed bathroom is fitted with a modern, white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and a chrome ladder radiator. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and an excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with a pool and gym, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connections to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the A720 city bypass.