- Viewings by appointment. Please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom townhouse, over three levels, with a private garden and driveway.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and convenient integrated storage provision.
- Further features include a well-maintained rear garden with a lawn and timber shed, and a private monobloc driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom townhouse, over three levels, with a private garden and driveway, set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire. The entrance hall has wood laminate flooring, serves a modern WC, and carpeted stairs leading to the first-floor landing. With french doors opening onto the rear garden, the bright and spacious living room has laminate flooring and a pendant light fitting. The dining kitchen has ample space for dining furniture and is fitted with modern high gloss units with stone effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob with an extractor hood over, an electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. On the first floor, there are two carpeted double bedrooms set to each aspect and a family bathroom with a modern three-piece suite and mains shower. On the second floor, the generously sized master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a recessed window, walk-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite including a mains mixer shower, tiled splashbacks and a chromed ladder radiator. Airdrie has the majority of everyday shopping needs including Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets, with many high street names in the town centre, and there is a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs. The area has a good range of schools from nursery up to high school level and a range of health services, including dentists, medical centres and opticians. For those commuting by public transport, there are regular bus and train services from Coatdyke and Airdrie railway stations to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M8 and M74 motorways provide excellent access to the central belt, and Glasgow is just ten minutes, and Edinburgh approximately thirty minutes away.