- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor retirement flat, forming part of a McCarthy & Stone independent living development.
- The property is located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of Blackhall, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Refurbished for the market, there is light neutral decor, a new stylish kitchen, and a modern shower room suite.
- Further features include direct access to the communal gardens, double glazed windows, energy efficient and wifi-controlled electric heaters (with warranty), good storage, and generous room sizes.
- This highly maintained development provides an alarm system, secure entry system, a house manager, lift service, laundry room, lounge and guest suite.
- The property is set amongst established and beautifully-maintained garden grounds, with residents parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor retirement flat, forming part of a McCarthy & Stone independent living development. The property is located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of Blackhall, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall features access to a walk-in store cupboard, includes the alarm and entry systems, and gives further access to all rooms except the kitchen. The light and spacious public room has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring, wall-mounted uplighters, plain coving, and a patio door leading out to a private paved patio area with the leafy gardens beyond. Set off the lounge, a bright modern kitchen is fitted with wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. A generous double bedroom also includes carpeted flooring, wall-mounted uplighters, and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Set internally, the shower is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, a cubicle with an electric shower unit, contemporary wall-panelling, and a ladder-style radiator. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found at nearby Craigleith Retail Park, as well as on Ferry Road, and Comely Bank. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, Cramond Shore, and The Royal Botanic Gardens. Excellently positioned for Western General Hospital, the Scottish National Galleries of Modern Art, and golf courses at Murrayfield and Ravelston, the area is well-served by regular bus services throughout.