- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor (top) flat, forming part of a modern apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision including an attic, a secure video entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the secure residents car park to the rear, with visitors parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor (top) flat, forming part of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two generously sized storage cupboards, the secure video entryphone handset and provides access to each room within the flat. To the rear of the property, the bright and spacious living/dining room has laminate flooring, spot lighting and ample room for freestanding furniture. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, solid hardwood worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with mixer shower; bedroom two likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, tiled splashwalls and laminate flooring. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares nearby, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services, and the area is served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.