- Light and well-presented one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, en-suite shower room, and a WC.
- Highlights include an exceptionally spacious open-plan public room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, and extensive quality oak wood flooring.
- In addition, there is contemporary lighting, gas central heating, double glazing, and a secure entry system.
- There is also a shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, and conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall features two built-in store cupboards and the entryphone handset. A spacious public room can accommodate both lounge and dining furniture and features quality wood flooring, a modern pendant light fitting over the lounge, and recessed spotlighting over the kitchen. The modern kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, a washing machine, and an integrated electric oven with an induction hob and canopy above. The double bedroom features period cornice-work, a freestanding wardrobe, and has ample space for bedroom furniture and further freestanding storage. Set off the bedroom, a fully-tiled shower room includes a modern hand basin, wall mirror, ladder-style radiator, and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer and rainfall showerhead. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.