- Well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an established modern development.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre, adjacent to the open green spaces of Pilrig Park.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living and dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, a stylish bathroom, contemporary flooring and decor, electric heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, and good storage including a bedroom wardrobe and a walk-in hall store.
- All furniture/fittings are available for sale by negotiation.
- The development also provides a secured entry system, landscaped grounds, and private residential parking.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an established modern development and located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre, adjacent to the open green spaces of Pilrig Park. The hall features the entryphone handset, and has contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues into the living room. A spacious public room has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, with a box-bay window offering plenty of natural light. Set off the lounge, the kitchen features wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and a freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an electric cooker. A good-sized double bedroom features two large windows, a built-in wardrobe with a sliding mirrored door along one wall, carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a stylish suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.