- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully-presented, four bedroom, main door, lower villa forming part of an imposing Victorian house with large, established private gardens.
- Set on a leafy residential street, the property is located in desirable Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, a bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Period features include high ceilings, panelled doors, exquisite cornicing and ornate ceilings, with gas central heating, TV points and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from a gravelled multi-car driveway and mature gardens to the front, side and rear.
- Accessed via an additional shared driveway to the side is an outbuilding including garages and a studio with a shower room.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully-presented, four bedroom, main door, lower villa forming part of an imposing Victorian house with large, established private gardens. Set on a leafy residential street, the property is located in desirable Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The impressive main door entrance affords access to the vestibule and hall which include period terrazo tiled flooring, a fireplace, multiple store cupboards, and an ornate ceiling. The light, spacious living room features a decorative fireplace and bay window, while a large dining room leads to the stylish kitchen which, in turn, opens out onto the grounds. The kitchen is fitted with sleek modern units, quartz worktops, an induction hob, an integrated oven, an integrated oven/microwave, a dishwasher and a freestanding fridge/freezer, with a utility room set off. The generously sized master bedroom overlooks the front garden, while there are two further large double bedrooms to the rear, with a fourth bedroom or study situated on the first floor. Completing the accommodation, the modern bathroom features a white three-piece suite with a feature bath, separate walk-in shower, and a ladder radiator, with tiled flooring and splashwalls. Newington is an area of Edinburgh approximately one mile south of the city centre. This affluent area lies in close proximity to Edinburgh University’s King's Buildings, The Royal Infirmary, Scottish Parliament and the Royal Commonwealth Pool. Newington benefits from being in the catchment area for highly-regarded schooling, including Sciennes Primary and James Gillespie's High School. There is an extensive choice of shops, contemporary bars and restaurants, and large open green spaces can be found at The Royal Observatory, Blackford Hill, the Meadows and Holyrood Park which offers access to Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags. The area also enjoys an excellent bus service to the city centre and ease of access to the city bypass and main motorway networks.