- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace home with gardens.
- Set in a new residential development, located in the sought-after Mortonhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Ready-to-move-in - highlights include a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, stylish bathrooms, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, solar panels, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden has a lawn and paved patio.
- With superb transport links, this modern development includes unrestricted residential parking and well-kept communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace home with gardens. Set in a new residential development, located in the sought-after Mortonhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance affords access throughout the ground floor, including a convenient WC and storage cupboard. To the front, the southerly-facing living room features dual-aspect windows allowing plentiful natural light, wood effect flooring continuing from the hall, a central light fitting and a large storage cupboard. Set to the rear, the kitchen also features a dual aspect, as well as a door accessing the garden and ample space for a dining area. Modern fitted units include wood effect worktops with matching upstands and a sink with a drainer; with appliances including an integrated oven, a gas hob with an extractor hood above, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and a dishwasher. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the front with wood effect flooring, a central light fitting and a modern en-suite shower room; whilst two further bedrooms are set to the opposite aspect, similarly well-finished. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite including a separate shower cubicle, partially tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Mortonhall lies between Fairmilehead and Gilmerton, to the south of Liberton and the Braid Hills. The area lies close to the A701, which provides a direct route to the city bypass, the retail park at Straiton, and onward to Penicuik and the Scottish Borders. The Braid Hills are a short walk away, offering panoramic views over Edinburgh and beyond. Furthermore, Pentland Hills Regional Park lies around one mile distant, offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Scotland's largest artificial ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous walks and countryside opportunities, along with an excellent garden centre. Regular bus services pass along Howdenhall Road and the city bypass is quickly accessible. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold