- Beautifully presented, spacious and flexible two/three-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens, forming part of a period stone-built terrace.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Willowbrae area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- With a tasteful mix of period features combined with contemporary fittings and decor.
- Highlights include generous room sizes offering a flexible layout with scope for expansion, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and a modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is varnished hardwood flooring, multi-fuel burning stove for the lounge, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage.
- Additional flexible space is provided by a loft, whilst an exceptional double-height basement level offers a myriad of development opportunities (subject to Planning Permission).
- Enclosed private gardens include a paved patio, large storage shed, and access to a shared lane for additional access.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY THE 11TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON* Beautifully presented, spacious and flexible two/three-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens, forming part of a period stone-built terrace. Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Willowbrae area, east of Edinburgh city centre. A bright, welcoming entrance hall, with understairs storage, provides access to a well-proportioned living room, filled with natural light from a wide, front-facing window which features smooth cornicing, hardwood flooring, a multi-fuel burning stove and an open Edinburgh Press. Leading off the living room, and overlooking the rear garden, a flexible dining room could alternatively be utilised as a third bedroom, if desired. The rear-set kitchen, with garden access, features contemporary gloss-white units, solid beech worktops, a ceramic sink with a drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include: an integrated eye-level oven and grill, an induction and gas hybrid hob with a canopy, a freestanding fridge, a washing machine and a dishwasher. Upstairs, leading off a skylit landing, the front-facing main bedroom is spacious and tastefully presented, and features a built-in storage cupboard. Set to the rear, the second bedroom equally offers ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, a family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, with a shower-over-bath and tiled splash walls. Willowbrae is an established and popular residential area, conveniently located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema can be found at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also adjacent to the area. There is also a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels. This east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular bus services available on Willowbrae Road and nearby Portobello Road. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold