- Immaculately-presented three bedroom, mid-terrace home with an enclosed rear garden and a private driveway.
- Located in an exclusive and tranquil development adjacent to the River North Esk in Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Upgraded from the original spec, and with unrestricted views overlooking beautiful mature woodland, highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen and contemporary bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is quality contemporary flooring and lighting, NEST gas central heating, double glazing, and superb integrated storage provision including a floored loft.
- Externally, there is a paved driveway to the front, whilst the rear garden is set over two levels and features a synthetic turf lawn, and paved and wood-decked patios.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented three bedroom, mid-terrace home with an enclosed rear garden and a private driveway. The property is located in an exclusive and tranquil development adjacent to the River North Esk in Penicuik, Midlothian. The welcoming entrance hallway gives access throughout, including to a tastefully-presented WC with a two-piece suite, and features spot lighting and quality wood-effect flooring which continues throughout the ground floor. A spacious, open-plan public room has been created, with large full-height windows and French patio doors leading out to the rear garden providing plenty of natural light. With ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, the living area also offers spot lighting, vertical slimline radiators, a wall-mount TV point, and a built-in cupboard. Open to the lounge, an exceptionally stylish kitchen includes Corian worktops, LED feature lighting, an inset sink, and an integrated wine fridge, fridge/freezer, oven and induction hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. On the first floor, the well-proportioned master bedroom is set to the front and features carpeted flooring, a large built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room. The second double bedroom and single bedroom both overlook the rear garden and also include carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is set internally off the upper hall and features a contemporary fitted suite, including a hand basin and WC with a concealed cistern, a shaver point, recessed spot lighting, a ladder radiator, and a mains shower over the bath. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.