- Located in an established residential area near the centre of Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall and stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include contemporary flooring, fitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, and a loft space.
- Externally, a generous garden plot is set to the rear, including a lawn and store shed; whilst there is ample unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online
- Well-presented, two bedroom, upper villa with a generous private garden.
- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8.
Well-presented, two bedroom, upper villa with a generous private garden. Located in an established residential area near the centre of Penicuik, Midlothian. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the carpeted hall which has a storage cupboard and serves most rooms within the property. Set to rear, the south-facing spacious living/dining room has wood effect flooring, two windows offering plentiful natural light, ample space for dining furniture and affords access to the kitchen and bedroom two. The kitchen is fitted with wood effect units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, with appliances including a freestanding electric cooker and washing machine. Front-facing bedroom one has wood effect flooring, a pendant light fitting and open built-in wardrobe space; whilst bedroom two, set off the living room, is likewise finished, also with wood effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set to the side, the shower room features a two-piece suite with an electric shower. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.