- Tastefully-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens.
- Set on an elevated plot, located on a quiet residential street, in the popular Bishopbriggs area, northeast of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished and refurbished throughout, features include a modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage including a loft space and superb first floor views.
- Externally, there is a terraced garden to the front, whilst a generous rear garden includes a lawn and patios.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens. Set on an elevated plot, located on a quiet residential street, in the popular Bishopbriggs area, northeast of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hallway gives access to the carpeted stairway, the living/dining room and the kitchen and is fitted with modern wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the living/dining room is complete with the same modern wood-effect flooring, an exposed brick feature fireplace with a decorative wood-burning stove, central light fixtures and ample space for freestanding living and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, marble-effect worktops, a sink and a tiled splashback. Appliances include a fully integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Upstairs, two similarly finished double bedrooms are complete with carpeted flooring, central light fixtures, a storage cupboard and ample space for bedroom furnishings. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, a mains shower over the bath, a tiled splash wall and tiled flooring. The town of Bishopbriggs is an established town, conveniently located for the commuter, approximately 5 miles north of Glasgow city centre. With excellent transit links from the Bishopbriggs rail station, there are also a plethora of bus services and the proximity to the M80 motorway allows for easy access to major towns and central Scotland. A thriving town centre offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and major supermarkets. Schooling is also well catered for at all levels from nursery, primary and secondary schools, with plenty of open green spaces in the area, as well as scenic walks along the Forth & Clyde canal. In addition, leisure activities such as golf are provided for at the Bishopbriggs and Cawder Golf Clubs, both a short drive from the property. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold