- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and private gardens.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, WC and family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well-maintained private rear garden, a garden and driveway to the front, with ample on-street parking available nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and private gardens. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, the property is located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, which gives access to the ground floor WC with a contemporary two-piece suite, leads to the stairs and to the bright and welcoming living room which has a feature fireplace, a pendant light fitting, quality wood-effect flooring, and TV and phone points. With French doors allowing for plenty of natural light to flow through, the dining room gives access to the under-stairs cupboard, the good-sized conservatory, as well as to the kitchen. The modern kitchen features high gloss wall and base units, a sink with drainer, wood laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, and a door out to the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, induction hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. Upstairs, the hallway has a store cupboard and the access hatch to the loft. Two double bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with carpeted flooring, and pendant light fittings, with a built-in wardrobe for the master bedroom, whilst the single bedroom is set towards the front and has a cupboard for additional storage. Completing the accommodation, a stylish and modern family bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring, and tiled splashwalls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A large Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. With schooling well-represented from nursery to senior level, the area is an ideal location for those working in Edinburgh city centre, as well as convenient for The Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University which are close by. Regular public transport to and from the city centre is available from nearby Lasswade Road.