- Light and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, traditional upper villa with private gardens.
- Located in the heart of popular town of Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a shower room.
- Fully refurbished for the market and finished to a contemporary standard throughout, including new plastering, flooring, kitchen, electrics, lighting, and gas central heating.
- Tastefully finished, further highlights include, a full range of integrated kitchen appliances, double glazing, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a floored loft space.
- In addition, there is a lawn area to the front, and a second lawn area to the rear along with a shared drying green.
- Home Report available online.
Light and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, traditional upper villa with private gardens, located in the heart of popular town of Penicuik, Midlothian. A entrance hall opens to the carpeted stairway, with a window at the landing for good natural light. The main hall then gives access throughout and features wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the public room has space for lounge and dining furniture and gives further access to the kitchen. With rear views to the Pentlands, the modern fitted kitchen includes marble-effect worktops with matching splash-back, a quality ceramic sink, unit downlights, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Set to the front, bedroom one includes carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobes, built-in store cupboard and a TV point. Bedroom two and three and rear facing with a built-in wardrobe for bedroom two. A bright, modern shower room is fitted with a two piece suite, cubicle with an electric shower unit, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.