- Beautifully presented three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in Danderhall, near Dalkeith, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from an established private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio, with a monobloc driveway to the side, and a small front garden.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY, 21ST JANUARY AT 11 AM ** Beautifully presented three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens. Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in Danderhall, near Dalkeith, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hall, with space for outerwear, offers a built-in store cupboard and opens into the front-facing dining room which has wood-effect flooring and a cupboard. Open-plan via an arched doorway, the carpeted living room has plenty of natural light from aspects to the side and to the rear. Accessed from the hall, the good-sized kitchen has a door leading directly out to the garden, and is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and recessed spot lighting. Appliances include a freestanding range cooker, fridge/freezer, and an integrated washing machine. Upstairs, the first floor landing includes the access hatch to the attic and two cupboards providing excellent storage provision. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, set to the side and to the rear, both with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, while a third flexible bedroom also includes a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a mains rainfall shower head over the bath, a chrome ladder radiator, and modern panelled splash walls. The Danderhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre, but inside the city-by-pass, offers a good range of local amenities, including a local supermarket, and also has its own primary school. A number of local shops and sports centres are in close proximity, while major retail parks located at Fort Kinnaird, Straiton, and Cameron Toll are within easy access. Edinburgh city centre is roughly a 20 minute drive away, making the area popular with commuters, with the Sheriffhall roundabout, just to the south of Danderhall, linking to the city bypass and the major motorway networks beyond. In addition, a regular bus service runs along the main Old Dalkeith Road/A7, and also from The Wisp.