- Spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, in need of renovation, set on a residential street.
- Located in the Slateford area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing in all but one room, gas central heating, integral storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal drying green to the rear, and ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- The property will require renovation throughout.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, in need of renovation, set on a residential street and located in the Slateford area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has the secure entry phone handset and two storage cupboards. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a gas fire and cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, a stainless steel sink, an integrated gas hob, oven, extractor hood and a freestanding washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with large built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is similarly-sized and is set to the rear. Also set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, Lidl, a Sainsbury's at Gorgie and Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket and the Edinburgh West Retail Park at Chesser. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both the A70 and A71, whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.